Proposal 3 puts
Our community at risk
- Pushes away private and public investments in our City.
- Proposal 3 will eliminate socio economic diversity and transform Traverse City into a retirement community for the affluent.
Our environment at risk
- Drives development away from Traverse City and encourages sprawl into our outlying areas.
- Instead of building up on vacant parcels in the City, development will occur in the farm fields of the townships.
Our infrastructure at risk
- There will be more development at Chum’s Corners and no development in Traverse City.
It lowers our tax base so we don’t have resources for roads, sidewalks and schools.