Proposal 3 Puts our economy at risk
- Eliminates economic development in Traverse City.
- Drives away young people who cannot find affordable housing in our downtown.
- Drives away businesses who cannot expand or find the space they need to locate in our community
- Proposal 3 puts at risk projects all across the city including at Munson Medical Center, Cherry Capital Airport, Northwestern Michigan College and the Commons.
- If Proposal 3 were law, locations like the 5/3 Bank Building, County Courthouse, the Commons, Park Place Hotel, Traverse Area District Library and many many others would not be allowed to have been built/modified.